Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Birthday Update!

Hmmm...
Thanx to everyone or wishing me...thanx a lot.
It was the most beautiful birthday i ever had coz of him,coz of love.
Yes love colours the life in various hues n the god turns himself into an artist painting beautiful landscapes oozing all his grandeur n grace through those hues,sprinkling the life with beauty n i am blessed with all the beauty.
I love my wizard for making me beautiful, coz it was through him that i recieved the grace n love.
Got blessed by parents,wished by friends,hugged by my cute little students and loved by him. All the colours to make it a beautiful birthday.
To summarise my day all i would say is...

Khuda se ibaadat ki thi,
ki registaan me,
Kuch boondein paani ki mil jayein,
Pyasa tha dil,
Vo jeevan me mere pyar ka sagar ban aaya,
Athaah, Aseem, Aalokik.
Ret ab bus kinaron par dikhti hai.
Jahan se duniya dekhti hai...
Kaise ye sagar,
Mujhe apni bahon me samete khada hai.
Kaise ye leheren umad umad k leti hain,
Bus uska hi naam.
Kaise marichika k peeche bhatakte,
Anjaan raah par,
Ek nayi duniya mili hai mujhe.


7 comments:

delhidreams said...

:)
no words

oceanic mirages said...

Adi::-)

Aditi said...

beautiful
=)

Sugarlips said...

Its beautiful Deepti :)
We are living in a new world of love which is amazing...each and every step is so loving n tender :)

Colors of love are surely so pretty and vivid :) Love is like a river.. never ending as it flows..but gets greater with time!

I'm so glad you had great time sweety...Post some pics or send me :) you two seem so happy together mashallah :)
Lots of love and hugs to both of you!!

Stay Beautiful...!!

Nabeel said...

awwww .. it's beautiful .. i love the word boondain :) ..

aww look who's here .. smooch and hugs or sugarlips

oceanic mirages said...

Aditi: thanx swtheart.
Sugarlips: hmmm, u r right, love grows with time...
nabel: shukriya huzur.

Anonymous said...

"Ret ab bus kinaron par dikhti hai."

I was really impressed with this line at first .. but then I stopped to ponder for a while .. could you tell what draws your attention to the "kinaaras" mentioned? I mean there shouldn't be any uncertainty in such a beautiful relationship (as I see it). Kinaaron par ret to shaayad hogi par dikhaayi nahi deni chaahiye na? I would have liked it more if the above line would have been replaced by something like

रेत अब सिर्फ़ किनारों पर है
पर किनारों को देखने की फ़ुरसत किसे है

Please don't take offence .. the poem is of course beautiful

Mayfly.

Sun-kissed nights,  run wild and sure mornings, shrouded in grey walk slow,  noons burn high, and so do the hearts. like dawns I linger, lik...