Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mind; In search of a new Kohinoor!




Taking a metal wire,

I started forming,

Concentric loops,

Circles that merged,

Dangling away,

The morbidity of stagnation;


Loops, coated afresh with thoughts,

Takes off,

To unknown territories,

Lifting me high up from the ground,

But holds something back,

In the various interlocks;

Time and again,

The very height becomes an abyss;


And I am back to where I was,

The coarse ore,

But I feel at home...

Mining throygh sands,

In search of, A new Kohinoor...





3 comments:

dwaipayan said...

keep searching!!! the day the search ends, life will start searching for something new. because without a thing to look for, can we live??

deepti said...

Dwai: Hmmmm, well said buddy... I agree completely...

i_am_not_myself said...

...in a kohinoor that smells green,

gleams clean of green,

sea's aquamrine-green's green sheen,

like snow on thoughts it cleans and beans,

the beans which had been seen to mean,

the mean of the evergreen...

concentric spirals

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin